The North Brookfield Sportsmen’s Club boasts a wide array of ranges for target shooting and working on your marksmanship. The ranges include:
- Outdoor Pistol Range (new pistol range currently under construction)
- Indoor Pistol Range
- Archery Range
- 100 & 200 Yard Long Gun Range
Club ranges are for club members only. This policy is being strictly enforced. Be sure to have your current membership card and/or pin with you to the range. A guest is allowed with a member but only once.
- Targets should be attached to the plywood; NEVER on the posts.
- All targets should be removed when done as well as all shells, brass, etc. picked up and disposed of properly.
- No jacketed ammo is allowed on the indoor range. If you are unsure of what jacketed ammo is, please ask.
- If you are using the 200 yard range, please leave your vehicle at the 100 yard range so incoming shooters will know you are there.
- The 100 yard range takes precedence over the 200 yard.